mp3 music download

4.08.2006

Chiste.

Bueno... este blog se está desvirtuando.

A man is walking along the street and nearly steps on a centipede. Feeling sorry for the little fellow, he puts it in his pocket and takes it home to look after it. He gets home and puts it in a shoe box in his bedroom then goes to watch TV

After a while he wonders if the centipede is feeling lonely, so he shouts through to the bedroom "Hi I'm just going for a pint, fancy coming along?". No answer. He tries again "I said I'm just going out for a pint, want to come?". Still no answer. By now the man is getting a little bit irritated by the lack of response so this time he shouts really loud "ARE YOU LISTENING - I SAID I'M GOING DOWN THE PUB". The centipede answers "I heard you the first time, i'm just putting my shoes on"

1 comentario:

Lulet (Julia Mar) dijo...

juaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajjajaja!!!

Superior!! me re gustó!!

jajajajajj!!!